Your logo is the face of your brand and company. It’s one of the most prominent things that customers see when they come across your business. But is your logo doing an effective job at communicating your values? If you haven’t looked at your logo design in years, it’s time to give it a serious re-evaluation.
What’s So Important About a Logo?
You may be wondering “what’s so important about a small visual symbol?” It’s easy to overlook how much of an impact that your logo has on your business. Consider the following:
- Your Logo Appears in Every Engagement
Whether it’s an email newsletter, direct mail piece, website, or social media platform, your logo will usually appear in every prospect and customer engagement. If you are looking to get people to become aware of your brand, you want a logo that’s going to be remembered.
- Your Logo Is Often Placed on the Top
Because your business name is on the top of all your marketing communications, your accompanying logo is prominently placed on the top as well. As such, it’s one of the first things that your prospects and customers are exposed to. You want to make sure that your logo does a good job at representing your business or brand.
- People Recognize Your Brand by Your Logo
Whether it’s a small business or a large corporation, people will start to recognize you by your logo. That’s why it makes sense that you put in the effort to make sure that people remember you as want to be remembered. You want a logo that communicates your company’s core message and values.
What Should Your Logo Design Do?
A logo isn’t just a simple representation of your company. There are many things that a good logo should help you do.
- It helps you stand out from the competition. You are creating a unique identity for your business or brand. This allows you to stand out and not be seen as a commodity.
- You can communicate your brand’s message and/or values. Your logo can that you are a forward-thinking company, customer-centric local business, or even a health company focusing on natural ingredients.
- A logo should create a connection. It should tie into your advertising and marketing campaigns. If your marketing is emotional or customer-centric, your logo should represent your campaigns so that customers will see your logo and remember the experience they had.
We Can Redesign an Existing Logo or Create a New Logo for Your Business
Whether you already have a logo or you need a logo for a business you’re launching, KEX Consulting can help you come up with a winning logo design. We know how important it is for a business or brand to have a great logo that can be used for many years. We’ll work closely with you to design a logo that best represents your brand/business.
We also understand that some companies need a brand refresh and one of the first steps towards a refresh is to redesign the logo. Older companies need to change with the times to stay relevant. We’ve created logos for many different brands across many different markets and industries, so we have a strong idea of what styles and designs work.
Our team of designers excel in design in relation to marketing. You are going to be dealing with designers that create designs to sell, rather than simply entertain.
We Can Also Help With Icon Design
Another thing that you may need help with is icons. Icons are similar to logos but they are often used to engage with your audience rather than represent your brand/business. Our icon design services put the focus on what the role of the icons is.
How Can Icons Used?
Icons are used in many different ways. Here are some use cases:
- Enhance selling points for your products. For example, a USDA certified organic icon will add credibility to your copy about using only organic ingredients for your supplement.
- Provide instructions for your products. The icon design can actually make it easier to understand instructions that consumers need to follow. It adds relevance and context to instructions.
- Create icons to reinforce your brand identity. Custom icons can be used in all of your customer touchpoints. This can help you reinforce your brand’s identity and message so that prospects and customers remember you.
KEX Consulting is a design firm that works with many companies focusing on consumer products. We see things from the marketing side more than the design side. As a result, we’re able to produce great results for clients looking to improve their design and increase their sales.
To learn more about the projects we’ve worked on and what we can do for you, contact us here.